Last updated on January 4, 2023
Lactobacillus vaginal suppositories for the restoration and maintenance of healthy vaginal floral. Provides immediate relief from itching, burning, unpleasant odor, vaginal discharge caused by bacterial or yeast vaginitis, antibiotics, douches, inappropriate cleansers or poor hygiene.
Uses and active ingredients
Immediate relief: unpleasant odor, itching and unusual secretions. Fights and prevents bacterial vaginosis by restoring the normal balance of vaginal pH. For vaginal use:
The EcoVag Balance contains two carefully selected, patented and clinically tested vaginal probiotic strains.
These unique, friendly bacteria produce lactic acid and stabilize the vaginal pH to normal levels and enhance the
natural defense mechanisms against vaginal infections.
Use EcoVag Balance to relieve acute symptoms. You can also use it regularly to reduce the frequency
epnamfanisis vaginal infections.
– Lactobacillus rhanosus: suppresses the growth and adhesion of pathogens in the vaginal epithelium. Monitors the symptoms of bacterial vaginitis and restores normal pH
– Lactobacillus gasseri: anti-inflammatory. Stimulates the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines
– Lactitol: nourishing lactobacillus substrate (prebiotic properties).
Each Ecovag capsule contains at least 25 million CFU of each active Lactic acid bacteria.
Other ingredients: Anhydrous glucose, maize starch, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate. Free from gelatin, animal origin molecules and preservatives.
How to use
Dosage: 1 suppository high into the vagina at night before bedtime for 8-10 days.
Safe during breastfeeding. Not to be used during menstruation.
EcoVag probiotic suppositories can be used to complement your antifungal or bacterial vaginosis treatment, or as a preventative measure to help maintain a healthy vaginal microflora to avoid yeast or bacterial infections in future.
Ecovag capsules improve vaginal discomfort with symptoms such as unpleasant odor, itching or unusual discharge.
Storage. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the blister/bottle or carton after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Do not store above 25ºC. Store in the original package, in order to protect from light and moisture.
Side-effects, precautions and interactions
– With millions of Ecovag capsules sold for past 10 years, there were no reports of serious adverse effects.
– Several clinical trials have evaluated product safety and in very rare cases women reported stinging sensation while using the EcoVag capsules.
10 vag. caps CE